Commonwealth Bank Home Loans
Buying a home is a major life decision in people’s lives. It does not matter whether it is your first home, a refinance, upgrade home, or investment property. The fact of the matter is that you will live with the consequences of the decisions that you make regarding both choosing and financing your home for a long time to come. That is why it is so important to make good choices.
Let’s look at some of the different needs that can be handled by Commonwealth Bank Home Loans.
- First time home buyers – First time home buyers often find the task very overwhelming. Commonwealth Bank home loans provide step-by-step guides to help you through the process. From choosing the perfect home all the way through closing the deal, Commonwealth Bank will provide guidance and explanations to ease the process in addition to helping you select the home loan that best fits your needs.
- Refinancers – There are a number of reasons that someone may choose to refinance. This could include renovating or extending your existing home, moving house, consolidating other debt, better rates, more flexible terms, or various other options. Commonwealth Bank can help you take both upfront fees and long term savings into consideration when deciding the best financial route to take. With the FastRefinance option, the entire refinancing process could be completed in as little as two weeks.
- Property investors – Commonwealth Bank not only offers various investment property financing options, but they can provide guidance for property selection, property investment insurance, and managing tenants. This is a great help to those that are novices to this field. Interest only payments, interest in advance payments, and principal and interest payments options are all available through Commonwealth Bank.
- Renovators – If you are altering your existing home to improve its value or building the house of your dreams, there is a Commonwealth Bank home loan that will fit your needs. Various rates and payment options are available as well as valuable information to help you avoid common pitfalls, understand the entire process, and plan for tax purposes.
- Self-employed – In addition to standard loan options, there are low document options available for self-employed people that have an income that fluctuates from month to month. There are options available to make your repayment flexible or even allow for a repayment holiday when cash is tight.
With programs for first time home buyers, refinancing needs, those that are upgrading, investors, and even the self-employed there is something for everyone. There are a variety of Commonwealth Bank home loans targeted to meet everyone’s needs. Not only is there a variety of options, payment plans and terms available, Commonwealth Bank provides you valuable information to help you all along the way. There are guides available to help you choose a home, plan for tax purposes and even build wealth. Great options and information put you in the driver’s seat when it comes to a Commonwealth Bank Home Loan.