NAB Credit Cards
Credit cards are a part of every day life for almost everyone today. They are offered by numerous banks and other organizations. NAB also offers credit cards. Who is NAB? NAB is the National Australia Bank. They offer a wide variety of cards with different features to choose from.
NAB Credit Card Features
With so many features to choose from it is hard to determine which ones are the most important. The truth is that the priority of these features is different for each individual, which is why it is important to understand the features of the card or cards that you are considering.
- Annual card fee – One concern of most people that are looking for a credit card is the amount of the annual fee. NAB credit card fees range from $24 to $290 depending upon the card you choose.
- Interest rates – Interest rates are also among the top priority of customers when it comes to comparing credit cards. The NAB credit cards offer interest rates on purchases ranging from 11.74 percent to 18.74 percent. Customers should also be aware that interest rates on cash advances range from 18.49 percent to 19.99 percent. Balance transfer rates can be as low as 0 to 6.99 percent; however this is usually for a short promotional period. After that time the interest rates on balance transfers often jumps to a much higher rate.
- Types of cards available – Many people find that the retailers that they frequent only accept certain types of credit cards. This sometimes makes it difficult to choose a card. NAB credit cards come in Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Some of NAB’s cards offer a choice of card types and some offer a combination.
- Minimum credit limit – The minimum credit available through NAB is $500, $5,000 or $12,000 again depending upon the card chosen.
- Rewards – Some of the NAB credit cards offer frequent flyer points or cash back, but not all of them.
- Interest free days – Purchases can have up to 44 or 55 days interest free for purchases.
Other NAB Credit Card Features
The NAB credit cards offer a variety of insurance options such as travel insurance, extended warranty coverage, and purchase protection. All of NAB’s credit cards offer free cards for additional cardholders.
There are many features to consider when choosing a credit card to carry. The consumers must carefully ponder each of these features and determine which ones are most vital to their particular situation. Annual fees and interest rates are among the features that most influence users in one direction or another. However, many business users are swayed by the travel insurance and frequent flyer programs that are available.
NAB certainly has many cards to choose from with a variety of features. Each card has its own recipe containing a different mix of features than all the others. This is where you must carefully consider and research which features are most vital to you and the conditions that surround them.