NAB Internet Banking
NAB Internet Banking can provide many valuable services to customers. NAB Internet Banking brings many assets to the table that allows a great deal of convenience for its customers. It provides all of the features that other banks provide along with some others that may get some attention.
NAB Internet Banking Features
There are a great many features that make NAB Internet Banking the choice of many clients.
- Statements – Convenient timely statements are available online. You can download your statements from the last seven years. Customers do not have to wait to receive a statement in the mail unless they so choose. The option to continue to receive paper statements in the mail is always available. In addition, you can re-order your statements right online to be mailed to you.
- Account information – You can view your account summaries online for all of your linked accounts. The information does not stop at the summary as you can see the account details online as well. This includes transaction history for the last 560 days.
- Stop payments – Stop payments can be performed right online as well.
- Cheque reorder – You can even reorder your cheques right online for established accounts.
- Bill pay – You can perform bill payments from the NAB Internet Banking, which is a very convenient feature to help stay organized and on budget.
NAB Internet Banking “My Settings”
There are a number of things that you can customize with the “My Settings” function in NAB Internet Banking.
- Account nicknames – You can name and rename individual accounts to your liking.
- Contact details – You can change your contact information online once you register for the SMS features.
- Security – SMS Security, password manage, and security software can all be managed through NAB Internet Banking.
- SMS Banking – You can register for SMS Banking, which allows you mini-statements, transfers, and balances, on your mobile phone.
- Enhanced Internet Banking – This feature allows you to view and manage NAB associated insurance and investment accounts.
Is NAB Internet Banking Safe and Secure?
NAB seems to be continually enhancing the internet banking systems. They employ NAB Defense, which uses leading edge innovative technology to fight fraud. Any high risk transactions will be monitored and NAB will notify you and investigate any suspicious activity. If you are a victim of fraud, despite the NAB Defense, you will be reimbursed 100 percent for any loss from fraud assuming you have conducted your account responsibly.
As the internet has become the place to conduct business, it is critical to have all the flexibility and necessary tools available. NAB seems to provide these tools and the safety of their customers is continually monitored and enhanced. With all of the issues with fraud and the unethical attacks on innocent people that seem so prevalent today, it is imperative to choose a company that not only provides the best defense available, but also back it up. NAB’s guarantee seems to fit the bill here.