St George Home Loans
St. George has a wide range of home loans to choose from. They have been in the housing business since 1937 and really know their stuff. In fact, Money Magazine named St. George “2009 Home Lender of the Year”. This goes a long ways toward assuring consumers that St. George goes the extra mile when it comes to providing customers the best deal on St. George Home Loans.
St. George Home Loans Work to Truly Help Clients
St. George Home Loan has programs for first time home buyers, refinancers, and investors alike. They offer a variety of programs and a plethora of helpful material for clients, including guides for first time home buyers, refinancers and investors. St. George seems to work as hard toward educating their clients as they do getting them the best home loan to fit their every need. They even offer the Family Pledge, which allows your parents and family to help you purchase your first home with the equity in theirs.
St. George Home Loans Tools Available
St. George’s website offers a variety of tools to help customers make sure that there are no unexpected surprises. These tools include:
- Borrowing Power Calculator – This tool allows you to figure out how much you can borrow and determine what the payments will be on it.
- Home Loan Repayment Calculator – This calculator allows you to determine what your payments would be on a weekly, fortnightly, or monthly routine.
- Home Loan Comparison Calculator – This will allow you to compare two loans simultaneously and determine ongoing costs payable.
- Stamp Duty Calculator – Government fees and stamp duty can be figured here.
- Mortgage Interest Offset Calculator – Determine time and money saved with an interest offset facility.
- Seniors Access Home Loan Calculator – Allows users to find out how a reverse mortgage can release the equity available in their home.
- Line of Credit Calculator – Lets you find out how to pay off your mortgage faster.
- Extra Repayments Calculator – Allows users to see time and money saved by making extra payments.
- Lump Sum Repayment Calculator – Find out how much you can save by paying a lump sum off your home loan.
- Split Home Loan Repayment Calculator – Find the benefit of splitting your home loan into part variable and part fixed rate.
- Where Can I Afford to Buy? – Compare the median prices of suburbs to your borrowing power.
With all of the information and tools St. George Home Loans makes available to clients to help them through the home buying and financing process, it is no wonder that St. George was named “2009 Home Lender of the Year” by Money Magazine. St. George invites customers to challenge them to prove the worthiness of this title. This is a bold invitation to make, but coming from a long-established company that has earned such a title it is no surprise.