St George Internet Banking
St. George boasts that its internet banking is very easy to access and use. It is loaded with features that today’s users are looking for. With a simple phone call you can quickly be online viewing and managing your St. George accounts.
St. George Internet Banking Security
Security is a very high priority for everyone as it should be. St. George is no different. St. George has an excellent security record and works very hard to keep it that way. How does St. George work to keep your account and personal information secure?
- Teaches clients to secure their own information – St. George encourages its clients to learn how to protect their account and personal information themselves. This includes shredding paper with personal information on it, only giving out personal information when clients have initiated contact and keeping up with online fraud information.
- Recommends the use of security software – St. George recommends that its clients utilize anti-virus, anti-spyware, firewalls, and keeps operating systems up to date.
- Secure Code Service – St. George uses Secure Code Service to make Internet Banking as safe as possible. This security feature transmits a unique code to your mobile phone or landline of your choice to authenticate particular types of Internet Banking transactions.
In the unlikely event that your account should ever be compromised through an unauthorized transaction, St. George will refund the full amount to you. This proves that St. George takes security seriously.
St. George Internet Banking Special Features
- SMS and Email Alerts – This system allows you to request to have certain alerts sent to you regarding balances, deposits, and withdrawals via email or SMS.
- Visa and MasterCard SecureCode – This is cutting-edge secure online shopping services that cooperate with St. George Bank to depend on a password to validate a transaction. This functions that same as a PIN number at a POS transaction. A PAM is also displayed to verify that you are interacting with a St. George Bank site.
- Personal Assurance Messaging (PAM) – This is a self selected message that will appear every time you transact business on a St. George secure site.
- View Transaction History – The number of transactions that you can view online varies depending upon the volume of transactions and the statement cycle date.
While there are a number of features such as BillPay, at this time, online statements are not available from St. George Online Banking.
With the simplicity of registering and using the St. George Online Banking services, clients are eager to employ this great feature. In addition, it is very apparent that St. George takes security extremely seriously and takes every possible step to ensure the safety of its clients’ information. With this being one of the highest priorities of people today, it is reassuring to see a bank that is so diligent about its security measures. Easy to use, safe, and secure, St. George Online Banking has gone the extra mile to guarantee its clients’ safety.